Everyone needs to set goals so that they can have a feeling of accomplishment in their lives. Even if you end up not reaching the goal you have set then you have probably learned greatly from the experience. Figure out what your goal is and break it down into smaller goals that you can reach in shorter periods of time. Before you know it you will have hopefully reached your destination. Most of the goals that I have set for this year have to do with traveling, so far I have been able to reach the smaller goals and see no reason to not reach my ultimate goal. Stay tuned to see what we have in store for you this summer. Until then enjoy these 12 Great Quotes About Goal Setting.
1. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want. - Oprah Winfrey
2. All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
3. Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods. - Unknown
4. Stop thinking, start doing. - Unknown
5. The key is not to prioritize whats on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. - Stephen Corey
6. You are never too old to set another goal or dream another dream. C.S. Lewis
7. You are the author of your life. If you don't like how it goes, write it differently. - Unknown
8. Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve. - J.K. Rowling
9. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. - Unknown
10. My goal is to build a life I don't need a vacation from. - Unknown
11. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things. - Albert Einstein
12. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here. - Mark Twain
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism or travel that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.