Everyone knows who the motivational speaker Tony Robbins is. Unless you have been living under a rock you have probably heard several of his quotes before. Here are 12 of my favourite quotes from him.
1. People are not lazy, they simply have goals that don't inspire them.
2. Your past does not equal your future.
3. The only thing that's keeping you from what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.
4. The only people without problems are those in cemeteries.
5. Success id doing:
What you want,
When you want,
Where you want,
With whom you want,
As much as you want.
6. If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
7. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
8. Most people fail because they major in minor things.
9. If you talk about it , it's a dream, if you envision it, it's possible, but if you schedule it, it's real.
10. I don't have time is the grown up version of the dog ate my homework.
11. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.
12. The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can't have it.
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism or travel that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.