We all need a little reinforcement from time to time when we are trying to reach our business and personal goals. Here is 12 motivational quotes to keep or get you back on track.
1. "Stop waiting for the right time. Time isn't waiting for you". - Unknown
2. "The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it". - Unknown
3. "Don't be afraid to start over. It's a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want". - Unknown
4. "The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there". - Vince Lombardi
5. "Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want". - Ken Poirot
6. "Quit letting who you were talk you out of who you are becoming". - Unknown
7. "Be the kind of person that makes other people want to up their game". -Unknown
8. "Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt". - Unknown
9. "Don't work for 8 hours for a company, then go home and not work on your goals. You're not tired, you're uninspired". - Unknown
10. "Did you wake up this morning just to be mediocre". - Unknown
11. "Impossible is just an option". - Paulo Coelho
12. "Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't". Unknown
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
We have started a new Facebook Group specifically for those who are trying to stay motivate so that they can improve their business and personal life. We would love for you to join our page for daily quotes and updates of when our new motivational post and our new series of blog posts aimed at improving your everyday life. You can join the page athttps://www.facebook.com/Be-Your-Own-Leader-2487540467936932/
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism, travel or have a great story to tell on The Rant page that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.