These quotes are meant for those who want to become a better leader. There is a big difference between being a leader compared to being a boss or manager, anyone can be a boss or manager but only those who strive and put in the hard work are able to gain the respect of the people around them and become a leader. Do You Have It In You?
1. "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence". - Sheryl Sandberg (COO FaceBook)
2. "Great leaders don't tell you what to do. They show you how its done". - Unknown
3. "When I talk to managers, I get the feeling that they are important. When I talk to leaders, I get the feeling that I am important". - Unknown
4. "Leadership is an action, not a position". - Donald McGannon
5. "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt to offer a solution everyone can understand". - Colin Powell
6. "Leaders think and talk about solutions. Followers think and talk about problems". - Brian Tracy
7. "A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't want to go, but ought to be. - Rosalynn Carter
8. "Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say". - Andy Stanley
9. "Leadership is not being in charge. Leadership is taking care of those in your charge". - Simon Sinek
10. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader". - John Quincy Jones
11. "Great leaders don't blame the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them". - Unknown
12. "A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He/She does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his/her actions and the integrity of his/her intent". - Douglas McArthur
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism or travel that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.