This post is a lead up to this weeks edition of The Rant. The new Rant post will be about having patience titled "You Really Need To Ask Yourself If It's A Want Or A Need". In that post we will be going a bit into our original minimalism blogging roots.
1. The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit". - Unknown
2. "Patience allows time to fall into place". - Unknown
3. "It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up". - Unknown
4. "Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on the object we're waiting for". - Charles Stanley
5. "Two thing define us: Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything". - Unknown
6. "Never give up on something you want, it is difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret". - Unknown
7. "Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don't give up". - Unknown
8. "Patience is a form of wisdom. It demonstrates that we understand and accept the fact that sometimes things must unfold in their own time". - Jon Kabat Zinn
9. "Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting". - Unknown
10. "The hardest test in life is having the patience to wait for the right moment". - Unknown
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism, travel or have a great story to tell on The Rant page that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.