1. "If you keep blaming something or someone for your problems, you will never learn why problems come your way". - Unknown
2. "Accepting responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else". - Les Brown
3. "You are free to choose, but are not free from the consequences of your choice". - Unknown
4. "Responsibility is accepting that you are the cause and the solution of the matter". - Unknown
5. "Children need to take responsibility for their actions so that they do not become adults believing that nothing is their fault". - Unknown
6. "The victim mindset dilutes the human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances we greatly reduce our power to change them". - Steve Maraboli
7. "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions". - Stephen Covey
8. "You can make mistakes, but you aren't a failure until you start blaming others for those mistakes". - John Wooden
9. "More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them". - Unknown
10. "Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, then make a different choice". - Unknown
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism, travel or have a great story to tell on The Rant page that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.