In this weeks version of our inspirational quotes we bring you 10 daily inspirational quotes that we use daily in order to keep ourselves inspired while we are on our journey to a richer and more successful life.
1."Don't wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life". - Unknown
2. "Stop living in the past and start living for your future". - Unknown
3. "Limits" Know what they are and how you are going to overcome them. - Unknown
4. "If you want to standout and make a difference then you need to change the status quo attitude". - Robin Sharma
5. "There are two primary choices in life: To accept things as they exist or accept the responsibility for changing them". - Denis Waitley
6. "There's a big difference between being alive and knowing how to live". - Unknown
7. "It's better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times". - Unknown
8. "When trying to succeed, we are not striving for perfection, we are trying to do the best we can". - Unknown
9. "The smallest changes can make the biggest differences". - Unknown
10. "Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to others". - Unknown
If you love quotes like we do then check out this weeks picks for our motivational and Inspirational quotes.The Canadian one is a great price at only 3.97 for your Kindle.
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
If you haven't had a chance to check out our new success series then take the time to go and check out Be Your Own Leader section of the blog.There are great posts available there to help you succeed more in business and in your everyday life.
We have started a new Facebook Group specifically for those who are trying to stay motivate so that they can improve their business and personal life. We would love for you to join our page for daily quotes and updates of when our new motivational post and our new series of blog posts aimed at improving your everyday life. You can join the page at https://www.facebook.com/Be-Your-Own-Leader-2487540467936932/
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism, travel or have a great story to tell on The Rant page that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.