To much nowadays we spend our time trying to be like someone else or what people think we should be. We need to start living our lives the way we see ourselves. Learn to be more authentic and the right people wont just like you, but they will love you for just the way you are.
1. "Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are". - Mandy Hale
2. "Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're supposed to be and embracing who we are". - Brene Brown
3. "Don't change so other people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love you". - Unknown
4. "Find the courage to be authentic. Not everyone will like you, but no one can if they don't get a chance to know you". - Lori Deschene
5. "I will never fit in. That's one of my best qualities". - Terri Willingham
6. "They don't like it when your authenticity is louder than their facade". - Unknown
7. "Never trade your authenticity for approval". - Unknown
8. I was once afraid of people saying "Who does she think she is?" Now I have the courage to stand and say "This is who I am". - Oprah Winfrey
9. "What you think of yourself is much more important than what other people think of you". - Unknown
10. "Authenticity is when you say and do the things you actually believe". - Simon Sinek
I found this quote after I had started putting this post together but thought it would be a good one for this blog post.
11. "So many people are fake because they crave acceptance, when in reality, acceptance starts with you, loving your authentic self, and realizing not everyone deserves your energy. Stop forcing whats not meant to be and just be you". Kylie Francis
I hope you will join us here weekly for new motivational quotes.
Follow us on:
We are always looking for guest writers. If you have a story about minimalism, travel or have a great story to tell on The Rant page that you would like to get out there then please feel free to contact us.
Join our mailing list to know when our next post comes out.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.